The Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia is a
professional organisation dedicated to the advancement of the
Hydraulic Services Engineering profession
Fire & Gas Services
Sanitary Waste Design
The AHSCA WA Chapter is supported by the following sponsors
- Encourage and advance the scientific knowledge and technical skills of all Hydraulic Services Engineering Consultants.
- Raise awareness of the Hydraulic Services Engineering profession within the building construction industry and develop affiliation with other Industry Groups and organizations.
- Provide a process for the solutions of professional problems pertaining to Hydraulic Services Design as it affect the profession, community and general public.
- Facilitate greater cooperation between members of the Association, other professional and Industry related groups, government and statutory authorities.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of members with the Association.
- Provide a forum for exchanging technical information pertaining to Hydraulic Services Design.
- Unify the Hydraulic Services Engineering profession through the National Chapter.
Mar 2021 AHSCA WA Rules of Association