The Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia is a
professional organisation dedicated to the advancement of the
Hydraulic Services Engineering profession
Fire & Gas Services
Sanitary Waste Design
The AHSCA WA Chapter is supported by the following sponsors
AHSCA WA Chapter recognises that your privacy is extremely important to our customers. Providing your personal information is an act of trust that we take very seriously. AHSCA WA Chapter will not sell, trade, give or rent any information obtained from you to a third party. AHSCA WA Chapter may from time to time amend, update, or change this statement and you should check this page periodically for any changes made.
We acknowledge that we may collect and store information about you as part of offering services on the website. In this regard, we will act ethically and as evidence of this commitment, we will take reasonable steps to comply with the following principals in relation to the information that passes to us about you.
1. Collection AHSCA WA Chapter collects the personal data that you volunteer via the www.ahscawa.com.au website via forms or by email. This information will only be collected by lawful and fair means.
In order to register with the AHSCA WA Chapter web site, we require some basic information about you. We also allow you to provide additional non-required information on registration and at other times. Only information marked as ‘required’ during registration is needed to use services on the website. This information is used for identification purposes and to contact you when necessary.
As you browse the AHSCA WA Chapter website, we may log the IP address of your computer, session details, and domain name to evaluate which parts of the website you visit and how long you stay there. We do not link your computer’s IP address with any other information you have submitted to us. While at www.ahscawa.com.au a user’s session may be tracked, all users remain anonymous when tracked.
IP tracking information is aggregated with tracking data from all site visitors to measure number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed, and to help diagnose problems with our servers.
2. Use and disclosure AHSCA WA Chapter requires you to provide certain information about yourself in order to provide services to you. We will not rent, sell or exchange information about you to third parties (other than related parties) except where you consent, or except where you would expect the information to be disclosed, or except where we have indicated we may disclose; or except where we are legally obliged to disclose such information.
3. Data security AHSCA WA Chapter will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is kept secure at all times. AHSCA WA Chapter will limit access to your personal information to employees and data processors that need it to carry out the service provided by us except where we inform you otherwise. Our employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of clients and website visitor’s personal data. AHSCA WA Chapter will reinforce with other employees the policies and practices in relation to safeguarding personal information of clients and visitors, preventing its unauthorised access, use or disclosure, and ensuring its proper handling.
Our website has policies, rules and measures in place to protect the visitor’s personal data from:
• Unauthorised access
• Improper use
• Unlawful or accidental destruction
• Accidental loss
4. Transparency AHSCA WA Chapter will be honest and open with you about the type of personal information that is collected about you and the actual use of any such information. By giving out your personal information, or filling in the entry or application form, you have consented to the use of this information in future, for marketing campaigns that AHSCA WA Chapter feels you may be interested in.
At any time, you have the option to opt out from receiving any future marketing material by contacting AHSCA WA Chapter by sending an Unsubscribe email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a written request to us by one of the methods in section 17 Contact Information.
5. Links to and from other websites Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. AHSCA WA Chapter has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these sites or their content. The Company therefore does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of such websites or any inaccuracies or omissions contained therein and does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
7. Access and correction If you provide us with satisfactory personal identification, such as your login details, AHSCA WA Chapter will let you have access to the information we keep about you and give you the opportunity to have that information corrected if it is found to be incorrect. Further, if AHSCA WA Chapter is not able to release details of personal information to you, then we will provide you with reasons for any denial of access or correction.
8. Anonymity You can access our web site home page and browse the public area of the AHSCA WA Chapter website without disclosing personal information. AHSCA WA Chapter will, wherever it is lawful and practicable, give you the option of not identifying yourself to us except where it is necessary to use our website services.
9. Transfer of Data AHSCA WA Chapter will take reasonable steps to ensure that if any information you give us about you will remain subject to the protection given by our Privacy Statement or another statute or binding scheme which is substantially similar to this Privacy Statement.
10. Sensitive Information AHSCA WA Chapter will not collect information that is considered highly personal or highly sensitive about you. For example, information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or in relation to your health will not be collected by us.
12. Client and Visitor Choice By registering with AHSCA WA Chapter, you have chosen to receive promotional or marketing information from our website or organisation and/or affiliates and alliances. At any time, you can opt out from receiving such information by sending a request to opt out using any of the methods detailed in the contact information (section 14)
13. Coverage and Complaints Our Privacy Statement covers AHSCA WA Chapter and the AHSCA WA Chapter website. If you would like to make a complaint on the basis that you feel your privacy has been breached because we have failed to comply with this Privacy Statement, you should contact us using any of the methods detailed in the contact information (section 14 below).
14. Reasonableness By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
15. Other parties [You accept that, as a limited liability entity, AHSCA WA Chapter] has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against AHSCA WA Chapter officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website].
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect AHSCA WA Chapter officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as AHSCA WA Chapter.
16. Unenforceable provisions If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
17. Contact Information Email: email@example.com
AHSCA WA Chapter
PO Box 335
Mt Hawthorn WA 6915